Special autumn offer - photo rejuvenation of skin.
Special autumn offer by Aquaterra Wellness & Spa & Esthetic Centre – special price for photo rejuvenation of skin and non-ablative laser skin rejuvenation. Just until 31 of November!!!
Intense Pulsed Light (abbreviated IPL) - the technology utilizes specific wavelength ranges to target various chromophores in the skin. This enables effective treatment of a broad spectrum of conditions, including vascular and pigmented lesions, skin photoaging treatments.
Broad spectrum pulsed light is transmitted through a continuously cooled applicator, gently placed over the skin. Cut-off filters in the handpiece change the range of wavelengths, optimizing it for different applications and skin types. The light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by either the relevant chromophores and damages them (blood chromophores when treating vascular lesions and melanin chromophores when treating pigmented lesions). The body's natural processes then clear the lesion debris, giving the skin a more even and youthful appearance.
Lumenis offers a unique IPL solution with optimal efficacy, safety and ease of use.
M 22 All you need. All in one. M22 is a modular multi-application platform for the treatment of over 30 skin conditions.
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
- Single handpiece with changeable filters and lightguides
- For IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
- The only True fractional non-ablative, with CoolScan™ scanner
- No disposables
- For skin resurfacing
- For treatment of leg veins and vascular lesions
- Homogenous beam profile for enhanced treatment safety and efficacy
- For skin toning*, dark tattoos removal, and combination treatments
*Skin toning by treatment of pigmented lesions.
2-4 sessions will typically achieve optimal results for most skin concerns.
Gentle treatment with a cooled applicator which eliminates skin imperfections in an effective manner.